VICTORIOUS COVID-19 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
The following information is for Ticket-holders from England. If you are a ticket holder from Scotland, Wales, Northern Island, the EU or any other international destination please click here.
Like many other events happening this Summer, we ask all ticket-holders aged 18 and over to demonstrate their COVID-19 status upon entering the festival by supplying one of the following:
- Proof of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test– taken prior to travel on the day of arrival at the festival or
- Proof of full vaccination– both doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to the festival) or
- Proof of natural immunity– based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the festival (including 10 days self-isolation following the result).
Please check back regularly for updates as this information may be subject to change.
HOW DO I DEMONSTRATE MY COVID-19 STATUS?
You can show your COVID-19 status easily via the NHS COVID Pass on the NHS App. For more information on how to do this, please click here.
Please ensure you are using the correct NHS app (this is different from the NHS Covid-19 app).
We strongly recommend that you screenshot or download a copy of your NHS COVID Pass prior to arrival so that you have it ready to show at the entry gates. Alternatively, you can show a printed copy.
If you do not have a smartphone, you can view your COVID-19 status online and download or print it. To access the service, you’ll need to register for an NHS login if you do not have one already. NHS login registrations may take longer than usual when there are high numbers of requests.
If you cannot access your NHS COVID Pass or if you do not receive a vaccination status letter in time you will need to provide evidence of a negative NHS Lateral Flow Test, by reporting the result here and presenting your NHS email or text notification at the entry gates.
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR NHS LATERAL FLOW TEST
If you are providing details of your COVID-19 Status using an NHS Lateral Flow Test please complete the following steps. You can order NHS Lateral Flow Tests here or pick them up from any pharmacy or test site. We recommend you order or pick up your tests as early as possible.
- Take lateral flow test prior to travel on the day of arrival at the festival.
- Once you have taken your test, you will need to report your result on the NHS website here. You will receive a text or email notification confirming your negative test result
- Once you have reported your result on the NHS website this should update your Covid Pass in your NHS app within 2 hours.
- We strongly recommend that you screenshot or download a copy of your NHS COVID Pass prior to arrival so that you have it ready to show at the entry gates. Alternatively, you can show a printed copy.
A positive result from an NHS Lateral Flow Test means it’s likely you had coronavirus when the test was done. You and anyone you live with must not attend the festival and self-isolate immediately. You are then advised to get a PCR test to confirm your result as soon as possible.
Will there be extra measures in place at the festival this year?
We want to provide an amazing experience for our festival community, therefore we will be following government guidelines closely to ensure COVID-19 standards are met and we are working with local authorities to ensure the event has procedures in place to reduce the risk of COVID-19. We will have additional security and facilities across the site to ensure a great event for both our festival-goers as well as the local community.
As government guidelines change regularly, we are working to ensure regulations at the event are the most up-to-date so please check back for more information as it becomes available.
What happens if the 2021 festival is unable to take place due to COVID-19?
In the event that we cannot go ahead due to Covid-19, your ticket will automatically roll over to 2022 or you’ll be given the option to receive a refund.
For anything else, please email firstname.lastname@example.org