FULL COMPETITION T&CS
Global’s Make Some Noise is one of our official charity partners, supporting small but brilliant projects across the UK which help children, young people and their families living with illness, disability or lack of opportunity.
By supporting Global’s Make Some Noise, you’ll be helping small projects make a big difference, so thank you. http://www.makesomenoise.com
The Promoters are Global Radio, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG831-51159-55647). Global Charities is registered with the Fundraising Regulator.
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs at http://www.makesomenoise.com/premium-rate-phone-text-faqs/ or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.
- The following rules (“Rules”) together with Global Charities (“Global Charities”) general and competition terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) (which can be found at www.makesomenoise.com/terms-conditions/) apply to the ‘Global’s Make Some Noise Text Competitions’ (“the Competition”) as detailed in the Rules.
- The Festival advertising the competition is Victorious Festival.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them. The Terms and Conditions are available on request from Global Charities.
Details of the competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message with the keyword VICTORIOUS to 83936 (the “Text Message Line”). Text messages will be charged at standard network rate. If you text after the closing time you will not be entered but may still be charged. The Text Message Line will open at 11:00 on Thursday 11th August 2018 (the “Opening Time”) and close at 15:00 on Friday 7th September 2018 (the “Closing Time”).
- After entering the Competition, participants will receive a bounceback text message informing them that a voluntary donation to Global’s Make Some Noise (registered charity 1091657 (England & Wales) & SC041475 (Scotland)) of £3 will be taken automatically an hour (60 minutes) after the time the first text was received, unless they text the word CANCEL as instructed. The £3 donation will be taken from the mobile phone used to enter the Competition and 100% of the donation will go to Global’s Make Some Noise.
- For the avoidance of doubt, you do not need to donate in order to be eligible for entry to the competition. Anyone who replies CANCEL as instructed in the first bounceback message and thereby opts out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise will still be included in the prize draw.
- The winner will be notified that they have won using the number of the phone that their text entry was sent from. The winner may be required to answer their phone. Unsuccessful entrants will not be contacted.
- You must be 18 or over to enter the Competition.
- You can enter up to 10 times only, however you must text CANCEL as instructed after each entry to opt out of donating £3 to Global’s Make Some Noise.
- Family VIP ticket to Victorious 2019.
- No substitute prizes or cash alternatives are available.
- The prize is non-transferable.
Specific prize terms:
-This prize is a family VIP ticket to Victorious Festival in August 2019 (exact dates TBC), Portsmouth. Family VIP ticket is inclusive of:
- 2 x Standard Tickets (Friday, Saturday, Sunday)
- 3 x Children’s Tickets* (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) *For this prize package, children’s tickets are valid for children aged up to 16.
- Premium Upgrade tickets for all adults and children, across all 3 days of Victorious Festival 2019. This includes dedicated entrance and access to the Premium Enclosure, which includes viewing platform of the main stage, separate bars and food traders, and ‘posh loos’.
- Camping for the ‘Family Camping’ Area at the Offsite Campsite Farlington Fields.
- 1 x campsite car parking ticket (or general parking ticket should the winners choose not to camp)
-The prize winner and guest will need to bring their own tents, bedding and any additional camping equipment needed to the festival.
-Food and Beverages are not included in this prize.
-Transfers are not included in this prize. The winner must make his/her own arrangements to and from Victorious Festival.
-The prize winner must be over the age of 18.
-The competition is not open to employees and their immediate families of promoter Broadwick Live and their associated agencies.
-The content of the prize may be subject to change and/or substituted with a prize of equal or greater value.
-We require winner name, contact number, postal address & email to facilitate the prize.
-Due to the nature of prize donations, please be aware that it can take several weeks to confirm dates.
-Not for resale, not transferable, there is no cash alternative.
-This is a charity competition and as such no refunds are given.
The Promoters are Global, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority (ORG832-96388-41101) and Global Charities, registered with Phone-paid Services Authority
Service Provider: Global Radio Services Ltd., 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA. If you are having problems using our text entry service or feel a donation has been taken from your bill unfairly, please have a look at our FAQs or alternatively contact our customer helpline on 03333 212 196.